Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Inspiration





Photos:  White Flower Farm - Litchfield, CT /taken from catalogue


Photo:  Berkshire Botanical Garden, Stockbridge, MA


Photo:  Field Club, Longmeadow, MA








Photos:  Bridge of Flowers, Shelburne Falls, MA


Photo:  Heritage Museum and Gardens, Sandwich, MA




Photos:  Russell Cottage, Truro, MA














Photos:  Berkshire Botanical Garden, Stockbridge, MA


Photo:  Wisteriahurst, Holyoke, MA




Photos:  Kringle Candle, Bernardston, MA

So many gorgeous combinations of flowers.  I want to try them all!!  At least these pictures help me to plan which seeds and plants to buy this year (not all of them, of course!), and I will have to study my yard to see where I can incorporate new plants for color and interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment